fdisk implementation

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jul 8 10:39:22 PDT 2008

:Hi all,
:just a quick sidenote... while I decided to finally play around with hammer
:I had to fiddle around with dragonfly's fdisk implementation and I think it is a mess!
:The menu driven mode is horrible, and absolutely not self explaining.
:We should definitely adapt the OpenBSD or newer FreeBSD version.
:Is there any reason there could occur bigger problems with this ?
:Otherwise I'm actually willing to try to port it over during my semester break,
:because I really believe it is necessary to do this.
:If there is any special super mode I missed about the fdisk we are using right now just let me know!
:Regards,
:Tobias
:
:--
:Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe at uos.de>

    We could probably use a new fdisk, I think this would be a good
    project.

					<dillon at backplane.com>