Call for pkgsrc help - Firefox broken

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Jul 5 16:56:10 PDT 2008

On Sat, July 5, 2008 6:33 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     So... who would like the job?
>
>     I know we have several people with access to pkgbox already, and I'll
>     add Hasso too (if you want the added burden :-)).  What we need now is
>     someone to be the person in-charge of packages for the 2.0 release.

I've been working on a new build, though I've updated from pbulk 0.28 to
0.32 and I'm not making it past the Resolving... stage.  I was hoping
getting a complete build soon means we (I) can do another rebuild and have
it go much faster because less packages will need to be built.

So, yeah, I'm working on it, but don't let that keep anyone else from
doing it - I know Hasso's had a bit higher success rate.