Metalink for 2.0 Release

Christian Sturm athaba at inode.at
Mon Jul 21 07:21:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

I created a metalink for DragonFly 2.0.
It can be found here:
http://dragonfly.dublu.org/df2.metalink

It contains a couple of servers. Some of them aren't mirroring
the file yet. This isn't a problem, since the download
application simply doesn't download from them.

I know that there is no need for this, but I also integrated a
torrent file and a magnet-uri, which also supports various other
P2P protocols. So most P2P-friends should be happy.

Everything is hosted on my DragonFly releated website, where I
also host the mirrorstats script:
http://dragonfly.dublu.org/

I'm unsure if the mirrors, I've chosen are good and which should
be preferred. I'd be happy about any suggestions.