cvsup

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Mon Jan 21 02:18:35 PST 2008

* Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:24:02 +0100
> "Nicolas Thery" <nthery at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Er...maybe it's because I'm running 1.8.2 that I don't see one in /usr?
> > > When did you folks start doing this?
> >
> > 1.10 IIRC.
>
> 	Eh? I thought that was a joke. There's no /usr/Makefile on this box
> (1.11.0-PREVIEW).

Nope, its not :)  Look at the cvs log of src/etc/Makefile.usr:

revision 1.1
date: 2007-08-02 08:53:14 +0200;  author: dillon;  state: Exp;
commitid: 9C2uflYNvgKK29ss;
The distribution installs a Makefile in /usr with easy-to-use targets to
create a pkgsrc distribution and to obtain the DragonFly CVS repository
and checkout/update /usr/src.  A make in /usr with no arguments will
list
available options.

	Matthias