how to get dragonfly and freebsd source code

Erik Wikström Erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Fri Jan 18 10:41:35 PST 2008

On 2008-01-18 18:54, dark0s Optik wrote:
> 2008/1/14, Nicolas Thery <nthery at gmail.com>:
>> 2008/1/14, dark0s Optik <shiftcoder at gmail.com>:
>> > How can I to get source code of DragonFly and FreeBSD?
>>
>> On addition, you can also browse the source with opengrok and lxr:
>>
>> http://opengrok.creo.hu/dragonfly/
>>
>> http://fxr.watson.org/
>
> Ok, this is the best solution!
> Now, I would like to analyze freebsd code about sparc64 architecture.
> Can anyone to suggest me documents and people for helping to analyze
> above code?

If you want help with FreeBSD then a FreeBSD mailing-list is probably
the place to ask, for issues regarding the Sparc64 port you should
probably use the freebsd-sparc64 list. For more info on mailing-lists:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

--
Erik Wikström