RTL8185L - Encore ENLWI-G2 someone using it?

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:12:36 PST 2008

Sepherosa Ziehau escribió:
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Sdävtaker <sdavtaker at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, i got to buy some wifi cards for the work and wonder if they will
 keep working if we move to dragonfly the machines in next few months.
 Someone know this one?
 Is it the rtw device?

Nope, rtw will not take that PCI id.  I tried to make 8185L work, the
result was: it did work but only on 2.4G channel 1 and suffered
duplication frames, not really usable.  I may take a look at it when I
have time.  But I suggest you to avoid it at least for now; go for
some ath or ral based cards
Best Regards,
sephe

Okis, thanks for the advice i will see what i can find around here.
Sdav