ASUS Eee PC 1000H (age(4))

nntp.dragonflybsd.org mneumann at ntecs.de
Sun Dec 28 02:06:07 PST 2008

Sepherosa Ziehau schrieb:
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Christopher Rawnsley
<rawprawns at gmail.com> wrote:
On 27 Dec 2008, at 19:12, nntp.dragonflybsd.org wrote:
Anyone knows if there is a plan to port the Attansic age(4) driver to
DragonFly (and the Ralink wireless)?
I will take care of them (both age(4) and ale(4)), though I can't
promise that it will be done before 2.2 release.  I could only assure
you that they could be finished within next several weeks.  Next
several weeks will be a good time frame to port some drivers; we are
near release, I have no plan to mess too much with critical code :P.
Stay tuned :)
Sounds great! A big thank you in advance :)

Regards,

  Michael