DCBSDCon 2009 Registration is Open!

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Dec 19 14:33:01 PST 2008

We are proud to announce the opening of registration for DCBSDCon 2009!

DCBSDCon 2009 will be held February 5th and 6th at the Marriott Wardman
in Washington, DC.  This is the inaugural event, but we already have an
awesome lineup of speakers and events.  If you haven't already, check
out the details at http://www.dcbsdcon.org/.

For those registering before February 5, registration is only $75.
Registration at the day of the event (if there are any slots left) will
increase to $125.

Many of you are also following along as we reveal our speakers.  Every
Monday and Thursday, from now through January, we're releasing details
on a new speaker.  Just yesterday we announced our 3rd speaker, Chris
Buechler of the pfSense project.  It's like Christmas or Hannukkah,
without the mess!  Subscribe to our feed at http://blog.dcbsdcon.org/.

Register online:
http://www.dcbsdcon.org/register.html

Hope to see you there!