Site layout and design discussion

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Aug 5 13:29:53 PDT 2008

    Well, I don't mind the documentation being on the Wiki but I
    do not want the main site nav to be Wiki-based.

    I don't want to dissuade people, but I do kinda like the current
    site design better.  I like all the menu features being available
    down the left hand side, the smaller icon in the upper left hand
    corner, and the horizontal bar at the top.   Our current main page
    seems more friendly... I like the addition of the Ongoing DragonFly
    News section above the release announcement.  It reads nice and
    linearly and doesn't require a lot of mouse clicks.