FLISOL08

Sdavtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:47:13 PDT 2008

Hey,
I just wanted to share with everyone my experience in FLISOL08.
Me and some others BUG people volunteered to the FLISOL08 in Buenos
Aires, it was decided before we joined that everyone was going to get
Ubuntu installed unless they ask for something else. So we went to
install Ubuntu 8.04, but had some DFBSD 1.12.2 CDs in the bag ready for
installation.
We installed a lot of Ubuntus while talking with volunteers and
experienced users around about SOs stuff, FBSD7, DFBSD, Linux, Minix,
and why not, windows vista, We spreed the curiosity bug all around.
Since yesterday, we getting lot of msn/jabber/icq/mail from those who
are trying it at home now.
DFBSD was in the FLISOL! /cheer!
Damian