Should I jump into DFBSD?

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:02:42 PST 2007

Hello people.
I got 2 PCs, one running DFBSD, and one runnning FBSD.
I use the DFBSD to run all the services (apache, mysql, ftp, ssh,
asterisk, etc...) and the FBSD one as desktop.
Last week, the hardware of the one running DFBSD died :-(
I got no money for new hardware so im wondering if i should restore a
backup of that PC in the one running FBSD and install my Desktop
applications or install all the services in the FBSD one.
I really belive DFBSD is great running the services, but I'd never
seen it running X, Kde, wine, etc...
As example,  Im wondering if  there is a NVIDIA driver ported or if i
can use the FBSD one maybe.
What shold I do? Should I gather courage and jump 100% into DFBSD
adventrures or may I wait a little more time?
Thanks for any suggestion :-)
Sdäv

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.