init dies with SIGABRT

Morgan Reed morgan.s.reed at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:11:08 PDT 2007

On 5/21/07, Victor Balada Diaz <victor at bsdes.net> wrote:
What DragonFly version are you using?  If It's head, try using
1.8 init binary (you can get it from the CD). If that works,
you can boot the system and try to debug the broken init with gdb.
I've built from the current (well current a couple of days ago) head.

I dropped the statically compiled init from my host (world has not
been rebuilt for the development host so it's the stock init from
1.8.1) into the image, now it's coming up so one suspects my init must
be broken.
I'll update and rebuild world and see what happens then.