Which wireless card?

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Mon May 14 04:36:28 PDT 2007

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
On 5/14/07, Petr Janda <elekktretterr at exemail.com.au> wrote:
Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> Best Regards,
> sephe

Thanks a lot Sephe, I switched to onoe and I am waiting to see whats the
stability like. Could you summarize the difference between amrr and
onoe?
AMRR will try to probe higher rate more often than ONOE.  Sometimes
the probing rate is wrong, then in that second, most TX will be
retried or even fail. If the probing keeps failing, then AMRR will be
degenerated to ONOE for sometime.  Since acx111 part of acx(4)
supports limited multi-rate retry, the situation will not be that bad
though.
One of my previous emails listed 3 different atheros chipsets, could you
please tell me if they can be handled by the ath driver?
The card using Ath SuperG chip is supported, as far as I can tell.

Best Regards,
sephe
Thanks,
I purchased the Netgear WG311T which is supposed to have 5212, so when i
get it im gonna replace my current card which has a TI in it. Did you
get my email with the logs?

Petr