Green console on Dell flat panel 153 monitor

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Fri May 4 06:17:36 PDT 2007

Eric wrote:
I've installed Dragonfly on a Dell Optiplex with a normal old fashion box monitor with no problem.  However, when I tried running Dragonfly on a Dimension with a flat panel FP153 monitor, the console screen turns a pale green right after booting.  I've had similar problems with FreeBSD, but can run NetBSD and OpenBSD on the same machine with no problems at all.

Is there anyway to fix this?
Eric,

could you do a verbose boot and put up your /var/run/dmesg.boot somewhere?

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx