To be a new DFly commiter

Grzegorz Błach grzela at seculture.com
Fri Mar 16 10:35:50 PDT 2007

Dnia 16-03-2007, Pt o godzinie 17:57 +0100, Gergo Szakal napisał(a):
> *My* *sole* opinion follows:
> * pkgsrc is here to stay, it works fine, you'd better contribute to (even smoother) pkgsrc integration
> * postfix license is too restrictive (IBM), same for stunnel (GPL), developers of *BSD systems would like to avoid licenses that are more restrictive than BSDL.

I use DFly because it is better than linux for me (not because it has
less restrictive license),
and IMO postfix is better than sendmail, thus postfix should be used.
Currently nobody should use mail server without sasl authentication.
Postfix can be authenticated also with dovecot which is mainly
pop3/imap4 server and is released partialy under MIT and LGPLv2.1
licenses.