Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Fri Jan 12 16:30:29 PST 2007

I see.
What about getting someone to get powerdns-recusor compiling and running?
Once that is done we shall arrange for your payment.

Petr

Matt Emmerton wrote:
Hey,
Any progress on the fully libc *context functions?

I've toyed with it a bit, but there are some issues I'm not sure how to
solve (such as accessing curthread -- a kernel construct -- from userland).
I would welcome discussion with the person who suggested it (corecode?).
Also, I felt it pertinent to focus on the quick-start FreeBSD port to get it
into the 1.8-release.
--
Matt Emmerton