Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 6 22:21:46 PST 2007

Well for my purposes I need NSS+PAM working together. I dont care how
its done as long as its working.

Petr

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Petr Janda wrote:
You're the man! If you can do all that for me and youre still
interested, in a couple of months id like to port NSS into DragonFly
(of course thats a longer job, which means more money towards your
way too)
I am very happy to hear that somebody (you) is actually funding
dragonfly work now.  Absolutely cool.  For NSS, we planned (about 3
years ago) to have a nssd + libc interfacing with this nssd, instead
of using shared libraries.  I'd love to have this working for PAM as
well, but unfortunately it doesn't quite work :/

Well, maybe now is the time to start fleshing out the details again.

cheers
 simon