Native jdk doesn't build

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Tue Feb 13 01:44:47 PST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:33:36AM +0200, Yury Tarasievich wrote:
> The pkgsrc's scsl-jdk seems to take into consideration only netbsd
> host, how could it possibly work?

I was referring to wip/jdk14.
Some of the commit messages indicate some sort of DragonFly support:
http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/pkgsrc-wip/wip/jdk14/DESCR?view=log

On 1.6.2-RELEASE, it mostly builds without warnings before dying with
the undefined symbol error.

> For building, I modified fairly recent (then) freebsd port, not
> "ancient" (what did you mean by that?).

For some reason, I thought your patches were specific to versions of the
FreeBSD ports contemporary of DragonFly 1.4 and previous releases.

> I believe I've included those
> modifications in the binary attached to those message, too.

I'll have a look.

--
Francois Tigeot