Slip Tag

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Sat Feb 10 03:04:42 PST 2007

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Jose timofonic wrote:
Speaking of tags, what does mean the MAIN tag? I was
trying to find a tag that means the latest stable
release, like 1.8 or 1.8.1 when available. This could
make a bit less painful the cvs updating of the source
code.
MAIN is just made up by cvsweb.  This tag does not really exist.

The sliptag is what you want.  DragonFly_RELEASE_1_8_Slip always points
to the latest 1.8 point release.
I think what Jose wants is one single tag that always points to the
latest release, as opposed to different tags for different releases.

I don't think we have that exactly. Preview comes closest.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx