Fw: NetBSD discussion - small NetBSD meeting at Asia BSD Conference 2007

Masao Uebayashi uebayasi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:05:16 PST 2007

Since there're no DragonFly specific meeting at Asia BSD Con, we will
appreciate any DF users joining our small meeting and / or beer party!

FYI.

Masao
--- Begin Message ---

Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi at xxxxxxxxx>

Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:32:30 +0900 (JST)

Hi!

As most of you may already know, Asia BSD Conference 2007 registration
was started on Feb 19.  It consists of two day tutorials and two day
paper sessions.  For the details, see the WWW, http://asiabsdcon.org/.

We also plan to have a small meeting, called ``NetBSD discussion'', at
about 13:00-18:00 on March 9, for all NetBSD users.  I expect there
will be some foreign & domestic developers discussing NetBSD related
topics.

More importantly, we will have a beer party in the evening.

You are welcomed to join this circle in any form - ask questions,
request features, or simply listen to others.  Feel free to join.
Please mail me (uebayasi at gmail.com) if you're interested.

Masao
--- End Message ---