wiki log of #dragonfly irc channel

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Feb 25 20:23:44 PST 2007

On Sun, February 25, 2007 8:28 am, Ja'far Railton wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was very interested in the above but it seems to have been withdrawn
> from service.  Is this a temporary disruption or not?  Being on dialup
> it is not feasible for me to lurk live.

It was coming from Andreas Hauser's IRC bot, which he has taken out of
commission.  We're moving the wiki to sit on leaf, and a new logging bot
would have to sit on leaf to reinstate that log there.  I have no
experience in setting up something like that.  (It's Matt's call if he
even wants to have an IRC bot on the system.)  If someone else could
provide a running log, it'd be helpful.