wip/jdk14: okay

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Feb 22 15:13:27 PST 2007

Gergo Szakal wrote:
And seriously, this should warrant a minor release.
Yeah, it should, because I could test it within qemu, just don't
wanna buildworld there *snif*, so I'll either wait for the latest
devel iso, or the latest release iso if 1.6.1 comes out.
You don't have to buildworld just for rtld.  If you never built world before, you need to do

cd /usr/src/lib/libc_rtld && make depend && make
cd /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf && make depend && make && make install
If you already built world, you can shortcut this to

cd /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf && wmake && wmake install DESTDIR=/ INSTALL=install

it will take you 5 seconds, maximum 10 minutes.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc