security issues and DragonFly

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Feb 9 13:54:18 PST 2007

I couldn't find a DragonFly webpage that discussed security issues.

I found a webpage that says: yes, DragonFly is ready for production and a
webpage that provides email address for reporting non-disclosable security
issues.

Is there a security webpage I overlooked?

Should just the bug tracking system be used? I think that may make it
difficult for weeding out the security specific issues. But nevertheless a
good place to also report security bugs.

Okay if I just start a "security" page under wiki.dragonflybsd.org?
Basically it can list known issues and steps on how to report security
issues. And also note if someone is working on it or not.

As for the security-officer -- is there a private source that tracks the
issues reported there too?

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I am editing BSD admin study guide that provides details for three
other BSDs and I need to mention DragonFly also.