Announcing pkg_search

Matthias Schmidt schmidtm at mathematik.uni-marburg.de
Tue Dec 4 13:52:26 PST 2007

Hi,

On 04.12.2007, at 19:34, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

On Tue, December 4, 2007 1:18 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:# pkg_search fvwm
:fvwm-2.4.20         	Newer version of X11 Virtual window manager
:fvwm-2.5.24         	Development version of X11 Virtual window
manager
:fvwm-themes-0.6.2nb8	Configuration framework for fvwm2 with samples
:fvwm-wharf-1.0nb1   	Copy of AfterStep's Wharf compatible with fvwm2
:fvwm1-1.24rnb1      	Virtual window manager for X
If Matthias or someone wants to add this feature suggestion (I won't
have
any spare time in the next few days): it'd be nice if pkg_search
returned
the detailed description for something when there was only one match
for
the search term.  i.e. default to the -i results when the only match
is
the explicit package.
Sure, sounds nice.  I'll have a look after it and report back.

Regards,

	Matthias