authpf

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Aug 27 20:29:31 PDT 2007

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Gergo Szakal wrote:

> Is there authpf in the base system? Are there some configuration files
> for it in the base system? (Cannot find any.)

Yes, it is there. But I haven't tested it on DragonFly.

Example /etc/pf.conf and /etc/authpf/authpf.rules are found at bottom of
the authpf man page. Create an empty /etc/authpf/authpf.conf. Set the
shell for a testing account to /usr/sbin/authpf. Also you must have a
/etc/authpf/authpf.rules file (if you don't have per user configurations).

  Jeremy C. Reed

<blatant ad>
http://www.reedmedia.net/books/pf-book/
</blatant ad>