modular xorg build fails

roger_mc at windstream.net roger_mc at windstream.net
Tue Aug 21 07:58:17 PDT 2007

I'm having trouble building modular xorg on a new install of DragonFly 1.8.1;
modular-xorg-apps and -fonts build okay but modular-xorg-drivers fails when it tries to build modular-xorg-server.

uname output:
DragonFly 1.8.1-RELEASE DragonFly 1.8.1-RELEASE #2: Mon Mar 26 08:03:12 PDT 2007     root@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Last lines of Script log:

checking whether to build Xegl DDX... no
checking whether to build Xglx DDX... no
checking for dlopen... yes
configure: error: Your OS is unknown. Xorg currently only supports Linux, 		Free/Open/NetBSD, Solaris, and OS X. If you are interested in porting 	        Xorg to your platform, please email xorg at lists.freedesktop.org.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/modular-xorg-server
WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/modular-xorg-server

-----

Anyone have any ideas what's going on here?
I can provide all of the Script log if needed.

--
Roger McCraven
wb5yan