comparing cvsup vs. rsync

Nigel Weeks nweeks at examiner.com.au
Wed Apr 11 16:59:55 PDT 2007

It would be huge!

I actually meant to key each file, and version of each file with an integer, and store it out on disk, and store the metadata(checksums) in the DB for speed, but a lack of coffee prevented the conveyance of the full idea. ;-)

. ..Going away now to read up on git...

Nigel Weeks
Tech Support and Systems Developer
Rural Press Tasmania