[HEADS UP] Binary package changes

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Thu Apr 5 03:53:44 PDT 2007

Hi all,
due to the dead of my old server I've moved the pkgsrc build system to
colocation. A few other things apply as well, so the following changes
should be of general interest:
(1) Binary packages for pkgsrc-current are available from
http://www.pkgsrc-box.org/packages/current/DragonFly-1.8/
and FTP respectively. This is built with X11_TYPE=modular.
(2) Binary packages for pkgsrc-2007Q1 will follow after Easter when the
branch is cut.
(3) rsync is available as well, if you want to mirror the packages
please contact me first. Due to bandwidth contraints (which might get
sorted out soon), I'd like to keep the list short.

I'm also looking for a donation of another KVR667D2D4F5K2/4G, as the
virtual machine configuration is running at the memory limit of the box.

Joerg