benchmarks

Haidut haidut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:00:39 PDT 2007

OK, on FreeBSD these are kernel config option which means that
commenting them out would require recompiling the kernel. Is that true
on Dfly as well or is there another way to disable them?

On 4/14/07, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
On Sat, April 14, 2007 3:14 pm, Haidut wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been planning on doing this for some time and it seems that I
> have finally got around to it. Basically the plan is to benchmark
> several major Unix-type OSs that are out there by using mostly the
> "sysbench" utility (but suggestions are also welcome). The
> participants are:
Removing the debug or INVARIANTS or etc. settings may be a good idea; we
have debugging on while the other BSDs (to my knowledge) do not.