Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

Huub v.niekerk at hccnet.nl
Wed Apr 11 23:23:38 PDT 2007

Well, no, not a general Gnome problem, but it's probably something in the
Gnome code (since cadaver works) that is incompatible specifically with
DragonFly.  It could be something as simple as it's something that works
one way with FreeBSD and has changed in DragonFly, but Gnome uses the old
behavior.
Ok.

I don't think there's any developers for DragonFly looking at Gnome code
right now, so it may be easier to ask Gnome devs, since they already are
dealing with the code.  Someone here can prove me wrong, of course.
Where do I ask them? Through the bugs list?