[HEADS UP] Binary package changes

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Apr 5 05:00:04 PDT 2007

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
(1) Binary packages for pkgsrc-current are available from
http://www.pkgsrc-box.org/packages/current/DragonFly-1.8/
and FTP respectively. This is built with X11_TYPE=modular.
(2) Binary packages for pkgsrc-2007Q1 will follow after Easter when the
branch is cut.
thanks joerg!  your effort is very much appreciated!

(3) rsync is available as well, if you want to mirror the packages
please contact me first. Due to bandwidth contraints (which might get
sorted out soon), I'd like to keep the list short.
i'd like to mirror, and people can then pull the stuff from me.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc