KDE and OpenSSL = Broken

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 12 06:57:49 PDT 2006

It spits out the same OpenSSL errors ie:

. ..
re (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OPENSSL_add_all_ciphers"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OpenSSL_add_all_digests"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"OPENSSL_add_all_digests"
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
 what():  St9bad_alloc
kioslave: ####### CRASH ###### protocol = https pid = 1066 signal = 6
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
 what():  St9bad_alloc
kioslave: ####### CRASH ###### protocol = https pid = 1067 signal = 6

Even with a new account. Are you sure there isnt somehting else to be
recompiled but kdelibs?

Petr