USB memory stick

FloW flo.w at gmx.net
Sun Sep 10 23:33:18 PDT 2006

walt wrote:
FloW wrote:
...I recently bought a USB memory stick, and it works
with both Windows and FreeBSD. When I boot DragonflyBSD the error
messages...
I have a question, not an answer (sorry):

What happens if you boot without the memory stick and plug it in
after the system is running?

I didn't bet for an easy answer...

The messages are the same, although it tries uhub1 instead of uhub4,
tries twice, and without stray interrupts:

uhub1: Prolific Technology Inc. USB Embedded Hub, class 9/0, rev
2.00/1.00, addr 2
uhub1: 1 port with 0 removable, self powered
uhub1: cannot open interrupt pipe
device_probe_and_attach: uhub1 attach returned 6
uhub1: Prolific Technology Inc. USB Embedded Hub, class 9/0, rev
2.00/1.00, addr 2
uhub1: 1 port with 0 removable, self powered
uhub1: cannot open interrupt pipe
device_probe_and_attach: uhub1 attach returned 6

Thanks anyway

FloW