[Call for Testing] 1.6.1 packages for the upcoming pkgsrc-2006Q3

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Mon Sep 18 13:45:16 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I've uploaded the first 2GB (or 1809 packages) of fresh binary packages.
Build platform is DragonFly 1.6.1.

They can be found under
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-test/i386/All
and
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-test/i386/vulnerable

I'll update them regulary every 6-12 hours until the build is finished.
Please try to check all the reported and still unfixed issues against
this set as it provides me a consistent base for reproduction.

Joerg