[issue354] System unable to finish loading with the current HEAD

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Oct 23 08:03:07 PDT 2006

:Hi Matt,
:So ive tried GENERIC kernel snapshots from 10th and 20th of October, but
:to my surprise they are both working fine. So, I guess the problem is
:caused by my kernel configuration. Im attaching it to the email, can you
:spot something that should be there and is missing or something like that.
:
:Petr

    I don't see anything wrong, particularly, with that config.
    It looks like fine.

    It would be interesting to find out what the problem was exactly,
    but I think if it works now it might be best to cut our losses
    and just go with it :-)