Please help with NAT

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Fri Oct 20 01:02:05 PDT 2006

On 2006-10-20 00:39, Bill Hacker wrote:
Side issue, but does pf [now | yet| always] have a 'dummynet' style tool for
rate-limiting and testing?
Never used dummynet myself but I seem to recall that ALTQ does not
provide the same functionality as dummynet. As I understand ALTQ can be
used to prioritize some packages over others (by using different queues
and rules that places the packages in the right queue) while dummynet
supports more advanced stuff like simulating slow/unreliable networks.
Someone who knows, please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Erik Wikström