Network Slowdowns?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Oct 9 07:35:47 PDT 2006

:
:At Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:07:08 +0200,
:Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
:>
:> On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 06:31:39PM +1000, Petr Janda wrote:
:> > I think, It should be advised against using PF 24/7 at this moment
:> > because it causes lockups for many people. including me without any
:> > tricky setup.
:>
:> I haven't had *any* PF related issues. I don't know what you are doing,
:> but given that the box is serving on average a GB/d to DragonFly users,
:> it is a reasonable load.
:
:My box experience at least one PF related crash per day. My bittorrent
:client <http://www.murmeldjur.se/btpd> is very good at provoking them
:it seems.
:
:        -Richard

    Can you get a crash dump out of it and upload it to your leaf
    account?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>