Can't start KDE or TWM with KDM

David Aubril david.aubril at ac-nantes.fr
Tue Oct 3 12:10:43 PDT 2006

Of course it would be better. But if you install the xorg meta-package,
it just doesn't work. You have two options :
1°) look through all the config files to find the wrong line(s) and
correct it (them);
2°) create this symlink.
Well, I tried the first, but didn't find a way to fix it. If you can,
tell me. I'd be pleased to remove this un-needed symlink.