libtool-base not building

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Oct 17 21:29:29 PDT 2006

:>
:> Works okay on my -current machine.  Is shlibtool.in actually missing?
:
:The entire files directory isn't there.  It's odd.  I've been using
:binary packages whenever possible, so it could be my pkgsrc
:collection is out of date, though the libtool-base package I have is
:up to date.

    One thing that happened to me was that I used 'cvs -R update' on
    my pkgsrc tree, but apparently somehow the CVS/Root file for one
    of the subdirectories was pointing somewhere offsite.  So my
    automated cvs -R update failed and I didn't notice.  So now I
    use 'cvs -d <path_to_cvsuped_pkgsrc_cvs_tree> -R update' in
    my pkgsrc directory.  That plus you need to use -Pd too, to
    prune deleted sub-trees, so:

    cvs -d <path_to_cvsuped_pkgsrc_cvs_tree> -R update -Pd

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>