What happened to our Wiki?

Andreas Hauser andy at splashground.de
Wed May 10 11:29:45 PDT 2006

justin wrote @ Mon, 8 May 2006 10:16:35 -0400 (EDT):
> On Mon, May 8, 2006 8:09 am, Stefan Krüger wrote:
> > I can't connect to http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/, and I think I'm not
> > the only one
> >
> > Anybody knows what's going on?
>
> THe hosting company where it's locating is having some issues; gobsd.com
> is in the same boat.  David Rhodus is working on it.

Is it coming back ?
We asked many times for wiki dumps to be made available.
They were generated daily before drhodus took the wiki
and never since. Now would be a time we need them.
The latest dump i have is over a year old:
http://ftp.fortunaty.net/DragonFly/wiki/wiki.tar.bz2

Can someone at least make available the latest dump
so we can setup another host ourselves in the meantime ?

--
Andy