est module

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dfly at les.ath.cx
Sat Jun 24 05:41:16 PDT 2006

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 11:37:18AM +0200, joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Ok, I added an alternate entry for your CPU(updated the source code on my
> > web server).  Although msr tells the highest and the lowest (freq, volt)
> > pairs, I used a guess for the second and the third pairs.  It's very likely
> > that you may have to adjust them.
>
> Sounds like a rounding error?

Not only rounding errors, but looking at other tables,
frequencies/voltages are not always linearly decreasing.
So if this applies to pentium_m_n740_2[], he may have to
adjust them so as multiple values to machdep.est.frequency.target
won't result in the same value in machdep.est.frequency.current.
But as far as he tested, the voltages seem to be OK, so I only
adjusted the frequencies to match with pentium_m_n740[] .