What I can execiute command for mount ntfs?

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Sat Jun 10 15:50:08 PDT 2006

On 2006-06-10 23:55, altnixsys at xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello community.

What docs I must read for understanding /dev/ad* devices?
If you mean how to decrypt something like ad0s2b it goes like this:

da means that it's a ATA-disk, 0 means that it's the first disk (primary
master). s2 means slice 2, which is the same as the the third BIOS-
partition and the b means that it's the second BSD-partition. If the
whole disk is used the s followed by an number may be omitted and the
drive would be ad0b.

I need mounting ntfs and linux partiotions.
When mounting a linux-partition you will obviously not have any BSD-
partitions worry about so you should mount /dev/da0s1 (if the partition
is the second on the first disk).

For NFS you should use mount_nfs, I've no personal experience with this
but if you have done it in linux it ought to be quite similar, read more
about it in the mount_nfs man-page.

Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure