Reading Postscript on the Terminal

John Duncan agley at beagle.com.au
Sat Jun 3 14:32:38 PDT 2006

Hi there,
         Could some kind soul save me trying all the postscript
converters in existence and recommend a nice way of reading a
postscript document without Xorg installed ?

          I am getting into groff for printing etc. but have had
to rely on old Unix books from second-hand shops until I found the
Unix Text Processing project. The groff source builds a postscript
book O.K. on DragonFly but converting it to ascii is not really
useable.

                            Thanks for any help,
                                John Duncan

--
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley                                   Robert Burns 1785