Presentation poster

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Jun 20 12:33:48 PDT 2006

On Tue, June 20, 2006 8:38 am, joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Is what you need an image file that can be given to a printer to produce
>> a A3-size poster?  If so, what format?
>
> If it is a common document format, that would be perfect. I have the
> Adobe Creative Suite and Corel Draw and maybe a few other programs at
> hand. Otherwise PDF is most likely the best option.

If you are OK with a simple poster, here's an EPS of the DragonFly logo:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/dflogo.eps

Create an A3-sized project in Adobe or CorelDraw and dump this in the
middle, for a quick solution.  I tried doing this myself using pstoedit
and inkscape, but parts of the lettering were garbled.