Preview will be slipped on Friday, Release in July.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jun 14 08:58:28 PDT 2006

:On Wed, June 14, 2006 9:39 am, joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
:> On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 08:11:58AM -0500, Ezra Drummond wrote:
:>> Can we have a update to the ATA code to match FreeBSD 6.1?
:>
:> That's a lot easier said than done.
:
:Someone on #dragonflybsd mentioned they were working on it...  TGEN?

    If it were to be ported it would have to be optionable (to select old
    or new), with no modifications to the old driver.  I'm all for an update
    but from past experience any update will introduce as many new problems
    as it fixes.

:> cdcontrol acd0c eject?
:
:'cdcontrol -f /dev/cd0c eject' ought to work.  Is there any reason not to
:put a one-liner script with that text, named 'eject', in /sbin?

    Sure, that sounds fine.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>