pkgsrc pure-ftpd mysql option

Mark Cullen mark.r.cullen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:16:14 PDT 2006

joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 10:59:32PM +0100, Mark Cullen wrote:

joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 10:08:01PM +0100, Mark Cullen wrote:

Compiling pure-ftpd, from pkgsrc as of earlier today, with the mysql
option doesn't appear to work.

Seems to work fine here with MySQL 5. Can I have the config.log?

Joerg
I should probably mention I am using MySQL 4.1. I see no "config.log",
there's a ".work.log"?

config.log in the work directory of the package. It gets created by
configure...
Joerg
(root at bone2)/usr/pkgsrc/net/pure-ftpd/work ls
. buildlink              .patch_done             .work.log
. compiler               .patch_makevars.mk      .wrapper
. configure_makevars.mk  .pkgdb                  .wrapper_done
. extract_done           .tools                  .wrapper_makevars.mk
. extract_makevars.mk    .tools_done             pure-ftpd-1.0.21
. gcc                    .tools_makevars.mk
I am probably just being very stupid and missing something obvious :-)
That's the right place, right?