PF version

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Jul 29 04:42:36 PDT 2006

Gergo Szakal wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that PF version is the one that was released with OpenBSD 3.7.
  Is there any chance that it will be synchronized with upstream soon?
There are a few cool features in new versions that I'd like to try out
on DF as well. Oh, and I would like to get rid of OBSD as well. ;-)
i started with an update and already merged the openbsd sources, but this resulted in >300kb diffs which need to be checked and adjusted carefully.  unfortunately my time is limited by nature and i can't multiplex myself either :)  so does anybody want to take a shot?  i'd help out if questions arise.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc