user undo and ZFS

Jose timofonic soytimofonico at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 1 02:22:29 PDT 2006

Hello,

as ZFS is now the hot thing, I discovered this link
between one of the osnews comments...
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=39676&#39676

They even mentioned Fossil and Venti from Plan9, and a
bit about "*BSD".

It seems it's already on the RFE and waiting for
someone implementing it. One of the devs said "Right
now our top two priorities are improving
performance in multiple areas of zfs(soon there will
be a performance
page tracking progess on the zfs community page)", so
it seems there are more important things to do before
that.

I'll try to not do too many posts about this kind of
stuff for avoiding polluting on the mailing list. If
that kind of emails become too much offtopic or
against some rule, please say it and I will not post
them anymore.

Best regards,
timofonic

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.