NVIDIA FreeBSD Kernel Feature Requests, interesting info for dfly?

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 16 16:00:25 PDT 2006

James Mansion wrote:
[...]

> It really does make me question whether I want to use
> anything from projects with this attitude...

Hi James,

I'm speaking as someone who's been asking dumb/newbie
questions in these groups for several years now.

I've never once been treated rudely or with 'attitude'
so I hope you won't judge hastily from any one thread.

The regulars in these forums have been more than kind
and patient with my off-topic nonsense over a long period
of time.  In fact, I tend to post my dumb questions here
because I know I won't be yelled at :o)

Please stick around and I'm sure you will see what I
mean.