Announcing bug tracker

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Jul 14 04:44:04 PDT 2006

Oliver Fromme wrote:

Obviously that makes it somewhat difficult to handle,
because a different hash is generated each time.  Also,
it's not possible to reply to such an address when it
is older than two weeks ...  After two weeks, any reply
is automatically answered with a "fresh" email address
(I've currently disabled that feature, though, so I could
get a possword for my account).
Unfortunately, I don't know how to easily solve that
problem.
yes, I noticed that, and I don't know either.  The only practical solution would be: always use the same email address :)

or just use one address and never post to the lists, but file follow-ups to the web page.

of course i could hack a special functionality in roundup (it is very modular, on purpose) to reduce addresses from (\w+)\+(\w+) -> $1  (oversimplifying), but that  a) wouldn't be versatile  and b) unsafe.  even letting people add regexp for email addresses is unsafe (i could take .*@.* or such)

cheers
 simon
signature.asc